No matter your goal, the Superpower Habits Course, offers no rubbish, simple, fun ways to create new habits for a better life. And without all the pain that habit change usually brings. It cuts through the fluff and book-fillers going straight to the stuff you’ll want to read, explaining exactly how to find success.
Most people feel they fail to start new habits because they didn’t have time, it’s just not fun, it’s too hard and more important things take over. But the real reason they fail is that we’ve done things wrong for a long time, our habits don’t love new better habits, and the worst part, our human brains are wired to fight change. Yes, it’s partly biological.
Understanding the brain and the struggle it takes to change your life is important. This course offers a new way to look at getting anything you want. And it just might improve your chances to kick start that life you want.
- Starting a new business
- Don’t feel great about your personal life
- Wanting to exercise
- Don’t have a clue where to start a new project
- Feel lost how to organize your home or office
- Are floundering in life going nowhere. You might even know exactly what you need to change, but haven’t done it, or you tell yourself you don’t have time…
- …then Superpower habits are for you. Learning new things can and will break you out of any stagnant life you’re in. But the secret is being yourself. No lies, no fluff, no bull. Be honest as you go through the course. No one can read your files but you.
- So, if you’ve had these famous difficulties in the past creating new habits, it’s not your fault. I know you’ve heard this before, it’s the system, it’s the goals and so on, and it’s all true. That’s why it’s so hard to know who’s telling the truth – reasons vary for different people, but one thing that doesn’t vary is how the brain works.
It’s a win-win benefit and as important as creating habits, it’s learning about yourself – and that’s awesome because everybody wants what feels great, look great, be great. Everyone wants to be happy to fall in love. Have super over the top sex and relationships, obtain outstanding success, feel attractive, be the Gandhi of respect, and all of it is possible – but who really has it?
Those who have it are the ones who build goals that support their personal values. I don’t care if you’re the odd one out, the least likely to succeed. Those who focus on their values benefit from what drives them, it’s like free fuel. Those who don’t focus on values they believe in, run out of fuel – and so the process continues with failure, restart, and failure again until you choose the right goals.
You see, your values are your talent. Talent is formed by effort, learning, repetition, and the internal drive that makes it happen. So, if you’re having trouble creating great habits, the problem isn’t you one-hundred percent. The problem is too much pressure, a wrong system, a lack of understanding, being in a losing situation for a long time, and or choosing goals too far from your core values.
The Superpower Habits Course is special in its
Our minds, by all rights, reject the things that make us uncomfortable or are ambiguous regardless that ultimately our goals have merit to make our lives better. But when we create a simple, no-pressure system, with a focus on our values, our mind then loves our goals. In default, we improve our life.
Think about children, we teach them slowly and with tons of repetition, yet in our adult lives, we pressure ourselves and suffer greatly with goals that end in failure over and over again. Well, our minds know better. We end up in all truth fighting ourselves. And who wins? Learning how to create a mind and body that teams up is like winning the lotto and it’s not that hard.
One last thing before you get started; in the lower, right corner, you will see a fun little Black “Notes” box. It can be opened and used at any time. Just click the button, take notes, then hit save, and you’re set. But don’t worry if you forget to save, it’s set on autosave just for you. Your notes will automatically be stored in your private profile, or you can print and download them for your personal files.
Welcome to the Superpower Habits Course,