Salad is not salad it’s an event, an ongoing love affair of mystery flavors, textures, colors, imagination, and lots of freshness. Salad and Go is a course I’ve taught for years. It means “Eat your salad and go for the eclairs!” But not until you are a certified Salad and Go Member.
It teaches you why salads of the 21st century have become the downfall of diets, the doom of effort, and the dislike to most people including our children. Salads are more than lettuce! Salads are the root of where we began as human beings and they are as endless as chocolate.
There is still time to send in your requests for recipe considerations. The idea is to suggest your favorite ingredients and we at 52 Secrets will create a salad for you if the ingredients fit the course needs.
- Ingredient combinations or ideas being considered are:
- Hummus with Mediterranean toppings and nan bread
- Salad sushi rolls
- Brown rice, tomatoes, cucumbers, curry
- Grilled lettuce, asparagus, and cherry tomatoes,
- Avacado, pecans, tuna, red onions, pesto eggs, roasted beets with goat cheese
- Roasted eggplant, potatoes, hardboiled eggs,
- Chicken breast and grated carrot salad
- Sweet potato, raisins
Thanks in advance and have a super salad day,