Think about this, why would you ever want to stay with someone who doesn’t think about you when you’re gone? You wouldn’t!
These romantic love messages will wrap him or her heart with anticipation. … “You are not just my husband/ wife, you are my best friend, my confidant.” If your love is new or if you’re in a committed relationship, you’ll learn why you shouldn’t text about your random daily activities initially, what builds and test budding love, and about mindful communication as the foundation that builds that kind of love you really want.
Unfortunately, I don’t know of one couple that doesn’t engage more initially, when the relationship is new. The anticipated sexy and attentive messages dwindle as the relationship grows. What if “dwindling” is a mistake? And what keeps him or her interested?
According to neuroscience, “in love” feelings can last decades. And forever is right there following. Would you like that? Then you’ll love this article.
One of the secrets according to science: includes mindful communication. Sound boring. Well get ready for real love, it has its boring moments, that’s why it’s love. So, it’s pretty damn cool to understand why some survive the difficult moments, and others don’t. Texting that special person in love text messages keeps things fun, exciting, encouraging, and playful for new or seasoned relationships.
Do you want to keep that person you love? It’s all about honesty.
Keeping him or her interested is not just about sexy talk! In fact that is short-lived. It’s building that strong bond that withstands the ugly days of bad hair, bad moods, sickness, tragedy, other interests. It’s about real things!
I love talking “relationship goals” with couples who’ve been together for 30+ years. They get it. And most will tell you, keep the magic flowing.
So, if long-term love includes more than impressing your lover with your great sexual abilities, what is the secret? First off, impressive sex is great and yeah, we want that, but even more important is building a life with that person.
It’s like this, lovers who are attentive, caring, spontaneous, but also, hit that button that makes you feel safe, accepted, and understood; these are the windfalls. These over the top people have learned the value of communication. They are the honest ones- and so should you be!
Relationships are complicated, yet simple. And there isn’t one on the planet where frustration doesn’t creep in. And sometimes it leads to distance even when you care about that person. Relationship advice will always revert to the “mindful communication” statement, and it’s spot-on, but in my experience, it remains at large between couples. Communication is the most unused skill we possess.
You want to keep that special person. Of course, you do, so you must learn how to build and test the relationship with honesty and confidence. That means allowing vulnerable moments to emerge from your dark place. That place where you were hurt, that place of rejection and fear, that place that stops you from being you.
It means developing long-term building blocks! Reinforcing Positive Habits for a great relationship.
Communication means getting to know and understand that person
I know you know what I’m talking about. It’s where you’re not just luring that other person with big red hearts, sex, promises of grandeur, but also promises to hold that person when they’re puking up the flu, or when they don’t want to go out when they look like shit, cry, yell or even do really stupid things.
How many women out there know sometimes the regretful upset only means they love you!
And how many men can say the absents of words is equal to the love they can’t articulate at that moment.
Women are strong, able to fight battles with cunning and protect their families above all things, but you break their heart and they will shout it out inside themselves, and sometimes erupt towards a man as if hate drives them – but beneath the pain is a plea for a man to get his act together.
Women stay, and men run. Ironically women may flee the room when upset, but they don’t flee the relationship. Where men don’t flee the room, but will the relationship!
Men too will fight a kingdom for a woman, and how many men run away if they feel they can’t please the woman they love the most. Or when they “feel” that the woman they love, doesn’t think they are good enough.
Communication baby!! Misunderstandings bring down the happy home, break up the perfect couple, and keep true lovers distant. We don’t need a plague to stop the world, just miscommunication!
Nothing is sexier to the guy than when he believes a woman will not judge him, expect a performance 24/7, and won’t mind having sex before dinner and then not going out. Communication. That’s you, his love, who should communicate to him that his wants and desires are okay. Tell him what you really feel.
That means if you stay home one night when you really preferred going out – and without doubt, you made love before dinner, that’s okay, you enjoyed every second. But he understands that next time he’s wining and dining you and after dinner, you’ll have a surprise for him and it won’t be your disappointment.
And nothing is sexier to a woman than a man who listens, talks, and understands her pain, love, excitement, and emotional rollercoaster. Communication. That means you the guy, you’ve got to tell her, talk to her about what you want, how you want it, and when, but as well, aks her what, how, and when she wants things in her life. Women don’t like silence. It screams you’ve changed your mind about her. Do you get it, silence says, you don’t like, want, or approve of her anymore. Communication in the smallest way builds trust.
And everyone is different. Some women don’t want messages all the time and neither do some men, but others, need them like emojis flowing on a belt. Communication. If you have interest, love, and attraction to this special person we’re talking about, then learn what it is they need. Don’t guess.
In love text messages” are cute and fun. Texting is a way to communicate, express to one another, and build long-term building blocks. It’s a door opener for new couples and a reminder for the seasoned.
Don’t send what doesn’t feel like you no matter what!
Sending flirty notions showing you care, are interested, are feeling sexy, should always be 100% you. They should not be what your best friends write for you, or even in this article, make sure you make the message your own. Change it, edit it, and own it. If it happens to be you, okay, but do not imagine that what you want to say is not good enough. It’s you this other person likes. Remember that.
Messages should include the things that also build and maintain your relationships with the edge of that deep dark vulnerability list you have under lock and key. That doesn’t mean discussing issues over text. No no and no. It means don’t be afraid of rejection, say what you feel.
It really doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together. These little notions are essential for all stages of relationships. They will evolve once they begin and become habitual.
Make love a habitual part of your life through communication
It’s your job to keep communication a habitual habit throughout your life together and it’s not that hard. According to Psych Central, “If you continue a pattern of being more generous and thoughtful toward your spouse, they’ll eventually say or do something as a response.”
You see, what you think about not only shifts what you’re able to give to another person and to yourself, it has a profound impact on your relationships old and new by stirring the creative passions with each text. Tell me you won’t be thinking about these in love text messages before, during, and after enough to live them in your mind. Of course, you will, and gladly.
Always remember, each of us has a huge say in how things will flow. Therefore, the kind of talk you engage in with your partner will impact your happiness.
What’s in the mind is in the touch.
Can you pick up milk?
The effort, of course, is fun and easy. Still, as couples go from new relationships into long-term, it’s quite easy to take each other for granted, and the fun, sexy texts that initially stirred the relationship turn into “can you pick up milk?”
If you’ve lost the spark, getting it back is easy and begins with communication and choosing your text to match your feelings. Send at least one text a day for the next month and see what comes your way.
Remember, these In Love Text Messages are only examples. That is to say, create your own and surprise that special person. With these particular texts, they are not only fun but actually relationship builders with a touch of sexual antidotes. Indeed, they are the kind of things that make you want to love someone deeper.
Texts will reward you, and the foundation you build with these tiny stones will indeed be a strength in the future. It’s a simple balance of love and life. You give, you get!
I know a woman who asked for a divorce. Was quite sad because they were good together, happy for a long time, had a beautiful child, and loved each other to the brink of craziness. But they had not once in 6 years met for lunch, gone a weekend getaway, and texting love daily? Never past the first 3 years of their marriage. They missed a crucial part of loving each other. Sad right. The love was there, the passion and caring were there, but a poor balance broke them. It took years before the woman realized what happened. Now, her relationships are filled with her creative love.
The first rule in texting, don’t give new information over text!
The huge downside of texting is potential miscommunication!
Remember texting is the black hole of ambiguous misunderstandings!
Also, the time it takes for one to respond to a text should be considered. Texting, especially for new couples, is for brief fun, updates, where to meet, but long text connected to events in your day, might not be your best course of action. Refrain from sharing new information with your partner over text – particularly life-changing events, emotional thoughts of conflict, and so on.
Build solid feelings of trust before you create the opportunity to be disappointed. Example, you send your boyfriend some great news, but it takes him 4-8 hours to respond. Suddenly you get a shoutout of “woo hoo!” But in your mind, you’ve been waiting, wondering, and getting annoyed. It took 4 hours to say “woo hoo?”
Give your special person a chance, the best chance. Wait and look them in the eyes to give them new news. It’s fun, safe, and doesn’t bring in unwanted and undeserving suspicion.
Don’t worry the days of boredom when you’re married or committed will offer room for the life-changing texts. Just not too early.
77 In Love Text Messages
- Coffee and chocolate taste like you, addicting. / If love was a flower, I’d pick you every time.
- If you need me I’m here, there, and everywhere you need me.
- I can’t tell you how happy I m that you are not perfect, just mine. / Your imperfections are sexy.
- Out of the whole world, I can’t believe I’m the one who gets to be close to you.
- I could drop what I’m doing and run to you right now.
- In this day’s end, I will not be tired when I see you. / You’re my hero and it makes me happy.
- Let me be vulnerable with you tonight. / I’ll tell you a secret about me when I see you.
- I know I can be busy, but I want to thank you for your understanding. /Let’s kiss out all the appreciation!
- You make me happy. / You don’t just make me happy, you are my happy. / You turn my switch to high.
- I had the best day ever, but what topped it all was imagining you.
- I wake up and rub the sleep out of my eyes and there you are making me happy.
- What can I do for you to make you feel good?
- Without pause, I’m elated that I’ll come home to you. / I am so glad I get to come home to you. / Home is with you and always will be.
- You have no idea how I anticipate tonight. / Can’t wait to see you tonight.
- I love you, no matter what. – I love you and it’s growing worse each day. / I will never give up on you because I see you!
- Thinking of you, as always. I imagine. You!
- I promise to grab your butt even when we are old and wobbly. / When you get gout I’ll be there. / When your eyes go bad we’ll play sexy blind games.
- Can I prepare something special for you tonight? / What about me, preparing something special for you tonight?
- We are building ______ memories, I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Remember when we began our love? We went through so much, but we saw something in each other, and look at us now.
- I’m in awe of your ability to __________. / If I knew you would do this to me when I met you, I’d have looked for wings.
- I couldn’t be prouder to belong together. / So proud to be yours. So proud we belong to each other.
- Through thick and thin I’ve loved you and if I could go back in time, it would be you all over again.
- You make me better. / You make me think. You make me want to grow./ I’ve grown and all it took was you and I.
- I love how you make me aware of things around me, how I appreciate life just walking next to you. / I do things I never knew I could before. Thank you.
- I love our quality time together. When can I take you out?
- What’s happened between us is sensually active in me all day long. / Grow old with me gorgeous, the best is yet to come!
- I’m grateful for your love, wisdom, and for just listening to me.
- I love it when you trust me to just listen.
- Trusting you makes the best of me arise. / I trust you enough to be myself. Thank you, my love.
- We have accomplished so much and gone through so much together, thank you for sticking with me.
- It’s my blessing in this life, you!
- I’m afraid, but it doesn’t stop my love. / Meet me at midnight.
- If I lived one life, I’d chose you. / One life is not enough with you.
- Sexy doesn’t even cover it… See you tonight.
- You make the world better and I’m lucky your mine. / You and me, a better everything.
- No words are beautiful enough to describe you.
- Thanks for always being honest. It makes me love you that much more.
- The happiness you bring into my life is worth more than I can ever express.
- Your hands are comforting, I love them and all of you.
- I believe in you my sweet love. (Baby – lover – man – use words of your own.)
- I had a hard day, but thinking of you made it better.
- My day sucked, but that will end when I feel you near.
- Together we can do anything. I get excited thinking about it.
- No one is like you. No one makes me feel like you do.
- I love you.
- Can’t wait to fall asleep with you tonight.
- Remember, if the world is hard on you today, I’m here for you.
- You inspire me to try things that are important, new, challenging…
- You help me just by looking at me.
- I melt when I think of you sometimes, and regardless of the years that pass, it never changes.
- Thank you.
- You’re welcome, for what you’ll get later.
- As your winding love leads me, there amidst the moments lies my passion for you.
- Thanks for understanding.
- Just wanted you to know that I had to stop and smile for a moment when you came to mind.
- Thank you for teaching me how to ___________. I loved it.
- You are so amazing. How do you do it!
- Babe, you rock (make) my world.
- If I love you any more than I do, I’ll explode!
- There is nothing more important to me_______.
- Your hug this morning was special.
- You are everything that is right in my world.
- Happiness is you and me.
- Just in case you were not sure, I will be loving you forever!
- FYI, I love my man/woman. (whatever pet name you use)
- When we met you were handsome/beautiful, now you are angelic beyond words.
- My heart will never run out of love for you.
- Hey you, I love your eyes. (face, hands, and so on.)
- I just want you, that’s all. Your flaws, mistakes, jokes, laughs. I just want everything about you.
- Perfect night to cuddle, meet me at 9:00 in our room.
- Being with you brings out the real me, thanks love!
- I know I’m hard-headed at times, and I want to thank you for your kindness and love to listen.
- In every situation with you, I just love you.
- You are so important to our family.
- I know how awesome you are. Love you.
- If you were sucked into a black hole, I’d find you.
Men love honestly as women do, they simply express it differently.
Love is not rare, but it is fleeting. Recognizing love takes a bit of experience or pure vulnerability.
To sum it up, finding ways to express how important your partner is to you means the difference between okay and exceedingly happy.
Men love honestly as much as women do. And they love romance equally as strong competitors in the creative notions for communication, they simply express it and design it differently. The same as we all decorate our homes individually, love is equally designable. Several of the 77 in love text messages on this page were suggested by a man.
So, if you’re the type that loves mindful communication, then these 77 In love text messages will offer a few ideas to keep things fun. If you’re the more reserved, make your partner aware. Make sure your feelings are expressed one way or another. You can offer love by your actions over words, but if your partner is used to hearing it and you’re only showing it, ultimately, they might feel unaware and unsure, and you’ll be up shit creek sooner or later.
Unfortunately, in today’s world, love and relationships are disposable. We meet someone, we immediately begin judging, evaluating, and without any effort, we can discard a perfectly great match with the idea in mind that better is around the corner. I don’t need drama and so on. He’s not paying enough attention to me – she never speaks her mind, and so on.
We’ve built up unrealistic ideas of perfection as well. But even more important, imperfections are the fingerprint that holds us together. That crazy thing in your partner that no one else would tolerate, love, or understand. It is yours to take care of. Communication is the only way to begin and build a future of a lifetime. So, take the time to send in love text messages for both of you, for the sunshine it brings, and the butterflies in the stomach we all miss. For the sake of being vulnerable, which means your fucking brave – and that’s sexy!
And I’m sure you grasp the importance of learning all the things that bring a relationship together, for there’s quite a lot more to love than texts or words of passion, but this is a helpful list of ideas for a foundation. Above all, it stirs ideas of your own. So, be creative in the level of intimacy you share with your partner. And, be honest if you’re shy. For example, if you’re not creative open up… Honesty makes you more attractive.
I hope you will enjoy the 77 In Love Text Messages with that special person!
Good luck, cheers, and voila have fun,
- Elizabeth Dorrance Hall Ph.D, Communicating Mindfully in Relationships
- Randi Gunther, Ph.D, The Two Most Important Communication Skills
- Psych Central, Erika Krull, MSEd, LMHP, Marriage Communication: 3 Common Mistakes and How To Fix Them