Think about this, why would you ever want to stay with someone who doesn’t think about your when your gone? You wouldn’t!
Unfortunately, I don’t know of one couple that doesn’t engage more when the relationship is new. The anticipated sexy messages dwindle as the relationship grows. What if “dwindling” is a mistake? And what keeps him or her interested?
According to neuroscience, “in love” feelings can last decades. Would you like that? Then you’ll love this article.
One of the secrets according to science: includes mindful communication. Sound boring. Well get ready for real love, it has its boring moments, that’s why it’s love. So, it’s pretty damn cool to understand why some survive the difficult moments, and others don’t. Texting that special person in love text messages keeps things fun, exciting, encouraging, and playful for new or seasoned relationships.
Do you want to keep that person you love? It’s all about honesty.
Keeping him or her interested is not just about sexy talk! In fact that is short-lived. It’s building that strong bond that withstands the ugly days of bad hair, bad moods, sickness, tragedy, other interests. It’s about real things!
I love talking “relationship goals” with couples who’ve been together for 30+ years. They get it. And most will tell you, keep the magic flowing.
So, if long-term love includes more than impressing your lover with your great sexual abilities, what is the secret? First off, impressive sex is great and yeah, we want that, but even more important is building a life with that person.
It’s like this, lovers who are attentive, caring, spontaneous, but also, hit that button that makes you feel safe, accepted, and understood; these are the windfalls. These over the top people that have learned the value of communication. They are the honest ones- and so should you be!
Relationships are complicated, yet simple. And there isn’t one on the planet where frustration doesn’t creep in. And sometimes it leads to distance even when you care about that person. Relationship advice will always revert to the “mindful communication” statement, and it’s spot-on, but in my experience, it remains at large between couples.
You want to keep that guy or girl. Then you must learn how to be honest. That means allowing those vulnerable moments to come out of your dark place.
It means developing long-term building blocks!
I know, you know what I’m talking about. Where you’re not just luring that other person with big red hearts, sex, promises of grandeur, but also promises to hold that person when they’re puking up the flu, or when they don’t want to go out when they look like shit, cry, yell or even do really stupid things. How many women out there know that sometimes when a woman gets really upset it means she loves you!
Women are strong, they can fight a battle with cunning and protect their families above all things, but you break their heart and they will shout it out as if they hate a man when in reality, it’s a plea for a man to get his shit together.
Men too, will fight a kingdom for a woman, but how many men run away if they feel they can’t please what they love the most. Or when they “feel” that the woman they love doesn’t think they are good enough.
Communication baby!! Misunderstanding bring down the happy home, break up the perfect couple, and keep true lovers distant.
Nothing is sexier to the guy, who knows a woman will not judge him, expect a performance 24/7, and won’t mind having sex before dinner and then not going out. Communication.
And nothing sexier to a woman than a man who listens, talks, and understands her pain, love, excitement, and emotional rollercoaster. Communication.
In love text messages” are cute and a fun ways to communicate, express to one another, with long-term building blocks. Sending flirty notions showing you care, are interested, are feeling sexy, and so on, but include the things that also build and maintain your relationships with the edge of that deep dark vulnerability list you have under lock and key.
It really doesn’t matter how long you’ve been together. These little notions are essential for all stages of relationships as they will evolve once they begin and become habitual.
Make love a habitual part of your life through communication
It’s your job to keep communication a habitual habit throughout your life together and it’s not that hard. According to Psych Central, “If you continue a pattern of being more generous and thoughtful toward your spouse, they’ll eventually say or do something as a response.”
You see, what you think about not only shifts what you’re able to give to another person and to yourself, it has a profound impact on your relationships old and new by stirring the creative passions with each text. Tell me you won’t be thinking about these in love text messages before, during, and after enough to live them in your mind. Of course, you will and gladly.
Always remember, each of us has a huge say in how things will flow. Therefore, the kind of talk you engage in with your partner will impact your happiness.
What’s in the mind is in the touch.
The effort, of course, is fun and easy. Still, as couples go from new relationships into long-term, it’s quite easy to take each other for granted, and the fun, sexy texts that initially stirred the relationship turn into “can you pick up milk?”
If you’ve lost the spark, getting it back is easy and begins with communication and choosing your text to match your feelings. Send at least one text a day for the next month and see what comes your way.
Remember, these in love text messages are only examples. That is to say, create your own and surprise that special person. With these particular texts, they are not only fun but actually relationship builders with a touch of sexual antidotes. Indeed, they are the kind of things that make you want to love someone deeper. The physical is tremendous, and we all want over the top, exploding sex – but sex doesn’t last on its own. Without trust, communication, and respect, sex is just that. Sex. And yes, it’s a deal-breaker – and shows how important the whole balance is.
Texts will reward you, and the foundation you build with these tiny stones will indeed be a strength in the future. It’s a simple balance of love and life. You give, you get!
77 In Love Text Messages
- If you need me I’m here, there, and everywhere you need me.
- I can’t tell you how happy I m that you are not perfect, just mine. / Your imperfections are sexy.
- Out of the whole world, I can’t believe I’m the one who gets to be close to you.
- I could drop what I’m doing and run to you right now.
- In this day’s end, I will not be tired when I see you. / You’re my hero and it makes me happy.
- Let me be vulnerable with you tonight. / I’ll tell you a secret about me when I see you.
- Coffee and chocolate taste like you, addicting.
- I know I can be busy, but I want to thank you for your understanding. /Let’s kiss out all the appreciation!
- You make me happy. / You don’t just make me happy, you are my happy. / You turn my switch to high.
- I had the best day ever, but what topped it all was imagining you.
- I wake up and rub the sleep out of my eyes and there you are making me happy.
- What can I do for you to make you feel good?
- Without pause, I’m elated that I’ll come home to you. / I am so glad I get to come home to you. / Home is with you and always will be.
- You have no idea how I anticipate tonight. / Can’t wait to see you tonight.
- I love you, no matter what. – I love you and it’s growing worse each day. / I will never give up on you because I see you!
- Thinking of you, as always. I imagine. You!
- I promise to grab your butt even when we are old and wobbly. / When you get gout I’ll be there. / When your eyes go bad we’ll play sexy blind games.
- Can I prepare something special for you tonight? / What about me, preparing something special for you tonight?
- We are building ______ memories, I can’t wait to see what happens next.
- Remember when we began our love? We went through so much, but we saw something in each other, and look at us now.
- I’m in awe of your ability to __________. / If I knew you would do this to me when I met you, I’d have looked for wings.
- I couldn’t be prouder to belong together. / So proud to be yours. So proud we belong to each other.
- Through thick and thin I’ve loved you and if I could go back in time, it would be you all over again.
- You make me better. / You make me think. You make me want to grow./ I’ve grown and all it took was you and I.
- I love how you make me aware of things around me, how I appreciate life just walking next to you. / I do things I never knew I could before. Thank you.
- I love our quality time together. When can I take you out?
- What’s happened between us is sensually active in me all day long. / Grow old with me gorgeous, the best is yet to come!
- I’m grateful for your love, wisdom and for just listening to me.
- I love it when you trust me to just listen.
- Trusting you makes the best of me arise. / I trust you enough to be myself. Thank you, my love.
- We have accomplished so much and gone through so much together, thank you for sticking with me.
- It’s my blessing in this life, you!
- I’m afraid, but it doesn’t stop my love. / Meet me at midnight.
- If I lived one life, I’d chose you. / One life is not enough with you.
- Sexy doesn’t even cover it… See you tonight.
- You make the world better and I’m lucky your mine. / You and me, a better everything.
- No words are beautiful enough to describe you.
- Thanks for always being honest. It makes me love you that much more.
- The happiness you bring into my life is worth more than I can ever express.
- Your hands are comforting, I love them and all of you.
- I believe in you my sweet love. (Baby – lover – man – use words of your own.)
- I had a hard day, but thinking of you made it better.
- My day sucked, but that will end when I feel you near.
- Together we can do anything. I get excited thinking about it.
- No one is like you. No one makes me feel like you do.
- I love you.
- Can’t wait to fall asleep with you tonight.
- Remember, if the world is hard on you today, I’m here for you.
- You inspire me to try things that are important, new, challenging…
- You help me just by looking at me.
- I melt when I think of you sometimes, and regardless of the years that pass, it never changes.
- Thank you.
- You’re welcome, for what you’ll get later.
- As your winding love leads me, there amidst the moments lies my passion for you.
- Thanks for understanding.
- Just wanted you to know that I had to stop and smile for a moment when you came to mind.
- Thank you for teaching me how to ___________. I loved it.
- You are so amazing. How do you do it!
- Babe, you rock (make) my world.
- If I love you any more than I do, I’ll explode!
- There is nothing more important to me_______.
- Your hug this morning was special.
- You are everything that is right in my world.
- Happiness is you and me.
- Just in case you were not sure, I will be loving you forever!
- FYI, I love my man/woman. (whatever pet name you use)
- When we met you were handsome/beautiful, now you are angelic beyond words.
- My heart will never run out of love for you.
- Hey you, I love your eyes. (face, hands, and so on.)
- I just want you, that’s all. Your flaws, mistakes, jokes, laughs. I just want everything about you.
- Perfect night to cuddle, meet me at 9:00 in our room.
- Being with you brings out the real me, thanks love!
- I know I’m hard-headed at times, and I want to thank you for your kindness and love to listen.
- In every situation with you, I just love you.
- You are so important to our family.
- I know how awesome you are. Love you.
- If you were sucked into a black hole, I’d find you.
Men love honestly as women do, they simply express it differently.
Love is not rare, but it is fleeting. Recognizing love takes a bit of experience or pure vulnerability.
To sum it up, finding ways to express how important your partner is to you means the difference between okay and exceedingly happy.
Men love honestly as much as women do. And they love romance equally as strong competitors in the creative notions for communication, they simply express it and design it differently. The same as we all decorate our homes individually, love is equally designable. Several of the 77 in love text messages on this page were suggested by a man.
So, if you’re the type that loves mindful communication, then these 77 In love text messages will offer a few ideas to keep things fun. If you’re the more reserved, make your partner aware. Make sure your feelings are expressed one way or another. You can offer love by your actions over words, but if your partner is used to hearing it and you’re only showing it, ultimately, they might feel unaware and unsure, and you’ll be up shit creek sooner or later.
Unfortunately, in today’s world, love and relationships are disposable. We meet someone, we immediately begin judging, evaluating, and without any effort, we can discard a perfectly great match with the idea in mind that better is around the corner. I don’t need drama and so on. He’s not paying enough attention to me – she never speaks her mind, and so on.
We’ve built up unrealistic ideas of perfection as well. But even more important, imperfections are the fingerprint that holds us together. That crazy thing in your partner that no one else would tolerate, love, or understand. It is yours to take care of. Communication is the only way to begin and build a future of a lifetime. So, take the time to send in love text messages for both of you, for the sunshine it brings, and the butterflies in the stomach we all miss. For the sake of being vulnerable, which means your fucking brave – and that’s sexy!
And I’m sure you grasp the importance of learning all the things that bring a relationship together, for there’s quite a lot more to love than texts or words of passion, but this is a helpful list of ideas for a foundation. Above all, it stirs ideas of your own. So, be creative in the level of intimacy you share with your partner. And, be honest if you’re shy. For example, if you’re not creative open up… Honesty makes you more attractive.
I hope you will enjoy the 77 In Love Text Messages with that special person!
Good luck, cheers, and voila have fun,
- Elizabeth Dorrance Hall Ph.D, Communicating Mindfully in Relationships
- Randi Gunther, Ph.D, The Two Most Important Communication Skills
- Psych Central, Erika Krull, MSEd, LMHP, Marriage Communication: 3 Common Mistakes and How To Fix Them